
So, I know its kind of lame to put pictures of yourself doing something for everyone to gawk at, but I couldn't help include these. My Blog is like my journal and I can't let my posterity go on before me with out a record of my incredible adoration of water skiing. I happen to love snow skiing and water skiing with a large and grandeos passion. I can't think of anything I would rather do, well I can but they are at the top of the list. It just plain makes me happy! I feel like this clip actually helps you fathom why I love it so much. For one thing I woke my Dad up at 6:30 in the morning to take me out on the boat with Steve. The water was complete glass. The majesty of the canyon walls gliding beside me and James Taylor music in the background. It just doesn't get much better than that! This is why I will love Southern Utah with a burning fury until the day I die.





1 comment:
OK, I have to say your work on the blog is impressive. Is this Jessica's work? Also,
you + water skiing = hot :)
Post a Comment