Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anna Denise is 1 year old!



Anna turned one two weeks ago. What a joy she is! Her favorite words are "Mom, mom," and "Dad, Dad," and she shakes her head when you try to give her something she doesn't want. When she wants to she waves and she gives the best hugs on the planet. I'm enjoying the fact that she is not walking yet, but it won't be long before she is completely mobile. Oh no. She is going through cupboards already and pulling herself up and cruising around the sofa and chairs. Her least favorite thing is to crawl into a room and then shut the door on herself. She loves to read stories and most of all she loves her Daddy. Everyday around 5:00 pm she starts to say, "Dad, Dad,Dad." It's the cutest thing in the world. Incidentally, sometimes I let Luke take pictures, he shot this one, not bad!

6 comments:

hope said...

That is an awesome picture! Happy Birthday, Anna! Looks like you all had a fun time celebrating. I love the frightful birthday present.

Jessica M said...

I love it! Everything! Good blogging!!! Anna's present opening video had footage of Hailey with hair...sigh.

The videos of Lake Powell made me jealous in the EXTREME. I'm amazed at your wakeboarding skills. Nice! I can kneeboard, that's about it.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Oh Anna is so adorable! Happy late Birthday! We loved seeing her so much this summer and the other kids. It was fun to see lake powell pics months after! we miss that place too! I love the new blog look and thanks for all the updates! sounds like you guys are doing well (except when steve is gone!) love you guys!

Becki said...

Hey Amy. I found your blog through Jessica's. I can't believe Anna is one. Where has time gone? She is as adorable as I knew she'd be. Your entire family is. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog!

We are David, Shauna, Clark and Dali said...

She has grown a lot since summer, wow! We miss you guys. Especially the boys!

Ben and Shara said...

She is beautiful. She has grown too quickly. I'm thinking she could be the next big baby model, she is lovely!!

When will we see you next?