Friday, September 26, 2008

Surfing Clips

So, the funnest thing in the entire world is surfing behind the boat. With Dad's new fancy ski boat with the push of a button, large bags of water fill in the back of the boat, the weight creates a large wave right behind the deck of the boat. With some skill, holding on the a short rope, you pull yourself up on a surf board. Holding on to the rope you search for the "sweet spot" in the wave. Once you find it you can let go of the rope and surf right behind the boat. It is seriously the coolest thing ever. My brother Sam is a total pro. He is so good with his balance he can hold his 2 and 3 year old boys while doing it. My brother Matt is awesome too. This is him hold ing Luke. I ofcourse had to give it a go. Pathetic! I only found the sweet spot like once, but it felt awesome. My brothers say it takes lots of practice, something I can't do out here in Alabama, but there is always next summer!

No comments: