I have to take a second to write about my wonderful husband. He hasn't traveled much for quite a few months, but last week he went to Korea for a week. It seems, just like everything else in life, you don't realize what you have until you don't have it for a while. I (we) truly missed him last week. All of us cried at least once. One day I was holding Anna and I walked by his picutre on the magnet board and she just pointed at it and looked up at me. Stephen and Luke cried a few times before they went to bed at night. All I could say was, "I miss him too." I seriously think I am one of the most blessed women in the world. My husband is so wonderful. He is like a walking light bulb shining positive energy on everyone around him. I didn't realize how much he does to help me until he wasn't there. He helps do dishes, gives baths, puts kids to bed. We are a great team. He is my best friend and a wonderful Father. I felt like half a person without him. We are so glad he is safe at home.
8 years ago





1 comment:
I think it is amazing ho wmuch we realize in the absence of loved ones. Especially our hubbies.
Post a Comment