
My sweet little Anna. . . . where has she gone? I can't keep up with her and she can't even walk yet! She is pulling everything out of my cupboards. I find her in the bathroom playing in toilet water and pulling out the toilet paper. Someone bring me back my sweet little baby!





4 comments:
Anna is so cute! Kayla loves looking at her pictures. What web sight did you get this page from? I did my first scrapbook page by myself last night.
Thanks for all the help!
Lynette and Kayla
Ohhhh... She'll be back.. in a year or two! How fun is toddlerhood???
She is so cute and getting so big!!
Wow, I'm really impressed with your digital skills. You seem like you are really coming along. I'm excited to see what you might design for a christmas card!!
Oh anna, what a doll, and you weren't joking she does seem like a handful. good luck.
Post a Comment