Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Break



Fall break was simple for us. Stephen and Luke spent everyday playing together. Watching them made me remember the good old care free days of childhood and the times I spent playing with my own brothers. The boys collected leaves outside to make art projects. We created bats, and a haunted house. They had picnics under the tramp with their friends, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was a simple, but carefree week.

2 comments:

Jessica M said...

Your pictures are so cute! And I am so sorry about your Nashville trip to Wendys. I probably would have burst into tears. I'm glad y'all were able to make the most of it. At least the leaves were pretty!

Ben and Shara said...

Your family pic is so amazing! I'm so glad to find that you have a blog. A very easy way to keep up.

Do you mind if I add you? I can't remember if I already asked.