Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our Blog

Hello friends and family. We thought Sam and Jess and John and Rach had a great idea when they decided to create their blog spots. We love looking at the pictures and our little boys love to look at their cousins. At any rate, we decided we should it too. I am terrible at sending emails and pictures to relatives and friends so hopefully this will allow me to keep a journal of our family and keep you all updated. We have had repeated requests for us to send pictures of our house so we finally decided to take them and put them on our blog. Please enjoy and thanks for staying in touch. We will enjoy sharing Alabama with you.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Your house is awesome. I love what you have done with it. I wish I lived closer to come hang out. It sounds like we will probably see you soon.