Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's a Girl!


Great picture don't you think? (Just kidding). Well, we couldn't see a whole lot from our ultra sound pictures, but the doctor has assured us that we are having a baby girl. Hooray!

4 comments:

Alexander said...

Did you ever think the day would come that you would have a girl? So exciting. We can't wait to see you guys in June. We miss you all and the boys are so cute and are growing so fast. I was dying when I saw Stephen's ninja turtle shirt. Fun for you.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

YEA!! a girl- I am so excited for you guys! Charley is happy too to get another girl cousin!

Ben and Shara said...

Wow congratulations. I didn't even know you were pregnant.
Good luck!.
Sharalee
p.s. when is the due date?

Amber Stohlton said...

Ok. Loved the pictures! I love the Ninja turle shirt, the haircuts and the new bike. Can't wait to see you guys and hang out and I can't wait to give you all of this girl stuff I have been collecting for you! Miss you guys and love you. See you soon hopefully. So glad you have this blog. Love, Amber