Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Sunday

I am very behind on the last couple of months so my next posts are going to be completely out of order. However, I wanted to post some spring pictures. We ventured out on the front porch in our new Easter clothes (thanks Grandma and Grandpa) on Easter sunday.

It was a beautiful spring afternoon and a great time to ponder the resurrection of the Savior.


I love spring time. It makes me feel fresh and renewed. Spring gives me strong and sudden urges to clean my home and my spirit. It makes me want to start a myriad of outdoor and indoor projects and make things beautiful. Spring also gives me the desire to become a new person. The old habits, the things I don't like about myself, I like to bury in the ground. But the new me comes up in spring in full bloom, just like the flowers.


The Savior gives me such hope and peace. I am so grateful for the oppurtunity he gives everyone to start again


Children are so open, loving, and kind. If we could all see ourselves the way our children see us, I think we would be astounded at how wonderful we all are.

I don't understand why people don't want kids. When I look at the pictures we took and I see the smiles on my children's faces, I am so thankful for them. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Jessica M said...

I love the pictures and scraps! So cute!

hope said...

I agree with the pics.. so cute! I love them!!

I never thought of Easter in that way. That was good to think about.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Those spring pictures were so gorgeous! Loved all the Easter outfits and the kids do look so cute! Thanks for all the great easter and spring comments... I feel the same way! Can't wait to see you guys again and have you meet Brittana!