Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Scraps

This year for Christmas, I decided to get ambitious and use my new photoshop toy and all of Kim Greenfield's awesome pictures and scrapbook my parents and Steve's calendars for Christmas. I also put together two scrapbook albums for my Grandmothers. Wow. Let's just say it took a little more work than I thought, but it was fun. I am glad I have now have a creative/artistic outlet and I am glad I can reach out to family. Here are the pages for the calendar.








9 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

You are just getting SO awesome as digital scrapbooking. I wish I was taking some cool classes or at least a tutorial or something. What are you using to teach you? I recognize your digital files. I've got the same ones all downloaded, unfortunately I have not been as creative and made use of them the way you have. Thanks for the reminder that I should do more.

steveandamybrossard said...

I wish I was taking tutorials! Its called playing around until you figure it out. I still feel like I have just tapped the water with the tip of my toe. There is so much more you can do. My most recent feat is learning how to make shadows.

Jenn said...

Your family is beautiful. We have moved back. I feels good to be back. At least to have my Husband back.

Lynette said...

Love the pages Amy. Is this all from shabby princess?

Jessica M said...

The pages look great! Good work! I'm still at the bottom of the hole, trying to find light at the end of my never ending to do list tunnel.

Lisa said...

Love the pics of your lovely family!!

Lisa said...

Love all the pics and what you do with them!

Annie Ruden said...

Hello-found your blog through Sam and Jessica. Small world...Steve was my teacher in the MTC. It's been fun reading your blog and getting a sense for your family. It's absolutely no surprise that you often say how often your husband is. His optimism helped me so many times in the MTC. It's good to know that your family seems to be doing so well. -Dan

Becki said...

Amy these pages are adorable!