Monday, November 17, 2008

"These things are important. . . . take pictures twice a year."

Dear Anna,
At first having you was not easy for me. I didn't want to be pregnant again. I had to give up all the excercise I like to do with my body and teaching at the gym. I wasn't sure if Daddy and I could pay for you and everything you would need, but Heavenly Father told me it was your time to come. He said it would all work out so I decided to trust him even though it wasn't easy for me. Now I watch you growing up. I watch you taking your first step. I watch you laugh and wave and give me kisses. And now I wonder why I ever doubted, why I even questioned. I love you my sweet baby. You were worth all of it and much more. Thankyou for coming to our family. Thankyou for bringing me so much joy.
Mom

Kim Greenfield recently took our family pictures. She got some beautiful shots of Anna . . . . Thanks kim.






















5 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

she is gorgeous. wow those pictures are amazing. Good advice too. I can't seem to master the take pictures twice a year rule, but I wish I would get my act together enough to do it.

Lynette said...

I love these pictures! Kim did a great job. Anna is so special, you can see why she had to go to your family amazing family.

Jessica M said...

She is a darling. We like you too Anna! =0)

I haven't seen some of these Kim pics yet, love the one of you and Steve at the top! I want to see the rest of them!

Your halloween scrap pages were cute cute! That is, except for the one of the husband and I, that one NEEDS to disappear!

Scott and Stephanie said...

Kim did a great job. We are set up for March with her. Take Care!

Becki said...

I those looked like Kim's pictures! They are beautiful. It helps that your family is so beauiful too! Really, you and Steve do make very cute babies! :)