
We had a simple birthday this year. One night we had pizza with the kids and opened presents. Over the weekend I took Steve shopping and made him spend his birthday money on himself. I won out and got him to buy a new white shirt. I'm very proud of myself for that one. I'm hoping I can talk him into buying a new pair of loafers to wear to work for Christmas. His are looking pretty shabby. Steve was Stephen's soccer coach this fall and we got a gift certificate to outback from all the parents. We used that one for a little date night. I forgot how much I like outback!

Soccer was stupendous this year. Steve did a great job with the kids. He was patient and fun. It was inspiring to watch all the kids on the team improve, especially with their ball handling skills.

Stephen loved having his Dad as his soccer coach. He was not the best kid on the team, but he ran hard. He improved greatly over the course of the season. Most importantly, he loved being part of the team. He loved all the kids on his team and they loved him too. He thoroughly enjoyed all the practices and games and is very enthusiastic about soccer. I have to say, I loved watching my husband and my son out on the soccer field. They did a great job.





6 comments:
Oh... Happy Birthday, Steve! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. That is great!
Amy your scrapbook pages are great! I love the hat you added on Steve. Tell him happy birthday for us.
Happy Birthday Steve.
Amy I'm so glad you got him to spend his birthday money on himself. Ben is terrible at spending his money for a gift to himself. Good job.
We hope all is well. Are you guys coming any time during Christmas?
I love the title on this one. =0) Your scrap pages are great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! And AMY! We love you guys. Can't wait to see you and the kids (whenever that is)
I keep meaning to update my blogroll with the 1st ward crowd...
I'm super impressed with your scrapbook talents! Very cute, love your banner!
Post a Comment