

Our good friends the Marsaws invited us to go to the Florida Beaches with them for a long weekend. It was the most wonderful thing ever! It was our first time visiting the beaches of the gulf coast and they are amazing. Turquoise water, white sand, and the best thing was that we had almost an entire beach to ourselves. It was very relaxing and a true blessing to our family.





6 comments:
Amy, you have such a beautiful family. You look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I am glad to hear from you, after all these many years.
Michelle (Langston) Hanna
Could my swimsuit be any louder?? We were so glad to have y'all with us. Let's go back!
Thanks for the update and all the new great pics! I can't believe how grown up all the kids are and we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! lake powell will be so fun!
I loved the beach this summer as well. I hate to admit it, but I think you enjoyed it more than I did. I agree it is so serene... but I prefer a quiet relaxing swim in a pool. However, my favorite part was waking up to the sound of the ocean. What an amazing time.
I love your new bedroom. So romantic.
Looks like a great time!! I love the picture of your family!
Your vacation to the beach looks fabulous! Can't believe how big your boys are getting and Anna is such a cutie!
Post a Comment