Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Cereal anyone?

Every morning I read the children's scriptures to Stephen and Luke. Right now we are reading the Old Testament and last week we read the "Tower of Babel." Sunday was a long day being Stake Conference. Luke got put in a time out. While he was sitting on the couch he kept yelling, " Your'e not the boss of me mom. I'm going to give you a consequence. I'm going to change your language!"

So yesterday I took the boys to the Dr. Stephen needed 5 shots and Luke 3. Thinking that Luke wouldn't do the shots if he heard Stephen crying, I sent Stephen in the hall with the nurse and had Luke go first. The nurse was amazed at Luke. He watched her do all of the shots and didn't cry even once. He just took a deep breath and turned a little pale. Well, then it was Stephen's turned. He cried and cried and cried some more. He kept saying, "I feel like I'm dead."

3 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Amy! I check your blog all the time and am so glad you finally updated it! Thanks for all the pictures, they were so fun to see. Charley loves looking at her cousins and Anna is getting so big and her hair is so long and beautiful! We miss you guys!
love rachael, john and charley

Jessica M said...

I'm so happy to see your blog up and running again! All the snow pictures make me miss Utah. But then I sit in my 75 degree weather and think, "No, I'm good where I am."

Alexander said...

I think she looks just like Luke. She is getting so big and she still has a ton of hair. We can't wait to see you guy's in July.